Match Thread: UEFA Youth league v. Real Madrid

We are miles better than Real in the middle patch of the first half. Pressed them and they couldn't find a team mate at all, they can't cope with being pressed. We then did what all city sides do, backed off and allowed them to control the game. They're striker is a highly rated player that zidane has spoken incredibly highly of.

Second half we need to come out quick, press all over them and keep that up. We can still win this tie, but it will be tough from here. Tosin hasn't looked sharp. Might have come to soon after a mammoth effort of concentration on Sunday.

Pretty even game for first 20 or so. We seem to get opened up in defence way too easy tho.

Actually had a few decent chances and played some good stuff. However, once Real began to dominate and scored their goal we looked lost and started giving the ball away cheaply.

I was just thinkin' of the mid-fifties. I can still see a shot from Bobby Kennedy smacking against someone's post!

I remember as a kid standing in the Stretford End when Kennedy smacked the back of the net at the far end. I got smacked in the kisser by a grown man for my cheering.

Its no wonder I hate the red bastards half a century later.

It'd be nice to test their keeper 2nd half. Despite a few good spells in the 1st, it's still a bit frustrating that we haven't yet given their keeper anything to do.

Patching looks so slow....the Madrid players are just running past him...very strange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.