Match Thread: UEFA Youth league v. Real Madrid

Thought we were more than a match for them until they scored. Had plenty of opportunities in the final third but the front 3 are wasteful

Thought we were more than a match for them until they scored. Had plenty of opportunities in the final third but the front 3 are wasteful

I think this is one of the most common holistic features of MCFC. The hundreds and thousands approach to chances - bugger one chance and another will be up shortly. Every level, women inc.!!

Just seen the first half highlights. We could have been level, easily enough. Garcia has scored harder ones than the one he lashed over the bar! The Real kid looks good.

Last edited:
Is Simon Davies really the right man to coach and develop this team and our u21? I really doubt that.

HT 2-0

we need a rethink

At all levels. I've kept a close eye on our younger teams and those who played for NYC encouraged by Neville Kneville's championing of them for places in the first team. I'm not saying none of them will make it, but I just haven't seen what he sees.

Once our midfield loses the ball we seem to wait for the opposition to give it back to us. If they don't they can just stroll past our midfield and through our defence without a care in the world. Exactly like the first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.