Citys South Korean Fans ... love `em.

My issue isn't with where the fans are from, their ethnicity/nationality is irrelevant to me...

I'm not being narrow-minded, I've just seen foreigners influx the stadiums around our top flight league and with this has been a big increase in ticket prices.

The more fans we get = the more demand for tickets = the business people behind city will be rubbing their hands and thinking: Fuck the locals who want cheaper tickets and don't wear the club shop... we want these tourists who will pay double for the seat and spend crazy on merchandise.

I mean, we're sponsored by an airline, doesn't this tell us everything we need to know?

Us locals will be priced out and just like the champions league matches you'll see a shitload more of tourists and a bag of wank atmosphere.

I'm just a customer number, one that doesn't spend as much as a tourist will... the business that is city want fans like me out it seems... and with increasing season ticket prices I will be walking.

Will the club give a fuck?

No.

The only thing that will be Manchester in this business will be where the stadium is located.
Wouldn't surprise me if it was relocated to China eventually.

Only because you are sounding like a Rag who hates what we are doing.You havn`t really discussed your views on it so what are they .. for or against ??

Thought the video was great.

Also, everyone is welcome at the Etihad who sings Blue Moon and stays for the 90 minutes!

Very funny spoof film. Beats that rubbish they normally do with Chappie, at least this made me genuinely smile, it almost seems serious. Hats off to the club for doing an unusual satire.

My issue isn't with where the fans are from, their ethnicity/nationality is irrelevant to me...

I'm not being narrow-minded, I've just seen foreigners influx the stadiums around our top flight league and with this has been a big increase in ticket prices.

The more fans we get = the more demand for tickets = the business people behind city will be rubbing their hands and thinking: Fuck the locals who want cheaper tickets and don't wear the club shop... we want these tourists who will pay double for the seat and spend crazy on merchandise.

I mean, we're sponsored by an airline, doesn't this tell us everything we need to know?

Us locals will be priced out and just like the champions league matches you'll see a shitload more of tourists and a bag of wank atmosphere.

I'm just a customer number, one that doesn't spend as much as a tourist will... the business that is city want fans like me out it seems... and with increasing season ticket prices I will be walking.

Will the club give a fuck?

No.

The only thing that will be Manchester in this business will be where the stadium is located.
Wouldn't surprise me if it was relocated to China eventually.

This is a shame if it happens. It is wrong, but it goes with the territory I'm afraid. It isn't the foreign fans fault. City are targeting them, it follows that they will follow. As has been said, this is a business.

You can't have sustained success without getting this.

not for me & they weren't for many others not that long ago,its as if this piss taking of them never happened

No one has ever said there is anything wrong with fans from overseas(we have had scandinavian& irish supporters branches for decades) but when your stadium, as the swamp is has probably nearly 60-70% of it's ground full of day trippers while all the local rags are in the pub or shopping in asda during a game and then they come out with the we can't get tickets bollocks it is worthy of piss taking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.