It's not Pellers..It's not even the team..

Irrespective of how the season pans out their has to be a serious look at all these Injuries throughout the season. Many of them are recurring with seemingly short term fixes being the order of the day.

It's interesting that our opponents Spurs have only 2 injuries and have played I think just 4 matches less than us, so arguably a similar schedule.
Are we managing the players properly?

Irrespective of how the season pans out their has to be a serious look at all these Injuries throughout the season. Many of them are recurring with seemingly short term fixes being the order of the day.

It's interesting that our opponents Spurs have only 2 injuries and have played I think just 4 matches less than us, so arguably a similar schedule.
Are we managing the players properly?

I can't see our injury record improving next season, Bayern have been battered with injuries this season.

[QUOTEtired ue"Manchester_lalala, post: 9198168, member: 10140"]I can't see our injury record improving next season, Bayern have been battered with injuries this season.[/QUOTE]

Very true

Since we tend to have a lot of possession then surely we wouldn't expect to top the charts in distance covered?
If we were winning more games i agree it wouldn't matter. But as we're losing some games it would suggest we're not working hard enough in games we lose, to regain possession. Surely the minimum is legwork?

Well done Pellers on tonight's win. Good team selection and tactics.

What a difference having a few players back from injury makes as well!

It's the ridiculous injuries that have potentially derailed our season

Never known anything like it

If we had a full strength squad we would be breezing this league

We have constantly had either injuries or players coming back from injury

So much so that we have barely had a settled first 11 since the beginning of the season

Look at Leicester yesterday..they played like a team..a consistent one who have been fortunate not to have any long term set backs on the physio table..coupled with the fact they are not fighting on all fronts for trophies..fit..rested and hungry for it..it doesn't matter how many world class individuals you have in your team..if there is no consistency you will lose as often as you win

It's the elephant in the room that nobody is seemingly acknowledging

We have been desperately unlucky with injury this season
We've both repeated this opinion all season, mate, and tonight - and Spurs - vindicates it completely.

Oh god, how I would love us to finally get into top gear for the rest of the season. I'd love to shut up the naysayers inside and outside the City tent who've been unable to acknowledge the incredible injury problems we've faced.

We deserve some luck with our big players over the next few months. Leicester have barely had a single injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.