It's not Pellers..It's not even the team..

We've both repeated this opinion all season, mate, and tonight - and Spurs - vindicates it completely.

Oh god, how I would love us to finally get into top gear for the rest of the season. I'd love to shut up the naysayers inside and outside the City tent who've been unable to acknowledge the incredible injury problems we've faced.

We deserve some luck with our big players over the next few months. Leicester have barely had a single injury.
Yet it never gets cited as a mitigating factor,on the occasions we have suffered a heavy defeat our starting 11 hasnt resembled anything like our full strength side.I guess it doesnt suit certain opinions to acknowledge such.
When was the last time that spine played together?

Yet it never gets cited as a mitigating factor,on the occasions we have suffered a heavy defeat our starting 11 hasnt resembled anything like our full strength side.I guess it doesnt suit certain opinions to acknowledge such.
When was the last time that spine played together?
Yes, that cretin Owen said last night, 'they look so much better with their spine playing, Hart, Kompany, Toure and Aguero. But don't understand why they have been chopping and changing it all season'. What a freakin muppet.

Yes, that cretin Owen said last night, 'they look so much better with their spine playing, Hart, Kompany, Toure and Aguero. But don't understand why they have been chopping and changing it all season'. What a freakin muppet.
Owens analysis and opinion are so predictably idiotic and bizarre that he isnt even worth quoting anymore,my only gripe is that the dull pleb is getting paid a kings ranson for spouting such bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.