I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time this thread has been bumped we go to shit the next game. Call me superstitious but I say we delete this thread and take it game by game for the rest of the season.

I still believe, but it will have to happen sooner rather than later.

We can't keep under performing and need to string together 5 wins in a row.

Do you remember last season when we was shit and he changed it to a defensive counter attacking 4-5-1 at the end of the season?

Maybe he should start playing that way again.

Chelsea have had a complete car crash season. The worst defence of the premier league ever

Yet they've only lost 1 game more than us

The players should be embarrassed

we will not get anywhere near winning the league....

we are in a fight for 4th as we are playing that badly we cannot even rely on beating even the supposed easier teams at home.

MP has had a very poor season int he league....consistent poor tactical decisions revolving around trying to play the same way regardless of availability of players.

Injuries haven't helped but thats his job (to manage these situations) and he has failed big time for the second season running.......

The only reason that he is still in job is because we have already got a manger in place for the end of the season....if it hadn't been for that he would be gone and the noise from the terraces would for this to happen would be a lot louder and probably would have started earlier in the season.

Personally I've never settled with him...i just think he has never had the balance right in the team and he has single handedly turned the best defensive team int he country (who could still play decent attacking football) into an absolute shambles defensively

I notice someone said about Kuns body language not being good......Ive been saying this about Kompany for a while now.......its blinding obvious that he doesn't agree with what the manager is asking the team to do and i think the same can be said of silva.....people were talking about Kompany's positioning tonight but Ive been saying it since day one of MP reign...Kompany is being pulled into areas that he knows he doesn't want to be in but in a last ditch effort has to be to cover the woeful set up in front of him....a lot of the time we get away with it because as an individual Kompany is that good but you can tell he aint happy....you have to remember Kompany isn't your average footballer - he is very clever and he knows what he is seeing and having to play in is wrong.....(i also think Silva is the same)

Nice guy, poor tactician and an average manager

Agreed. For me the balance of the team between attack & defence has never been right. What I miss more than anything is controlling a game from start to finish. We used to do that. Now not so much. Getting sick of these 3 & 4 goal pastings as well. Ah well. Least we won a pot this season so silver linings and all that.

Agreed. For me the balance of the team between attack & defence has never been right. What I miss more than anything is controlling a game from start to finish. We used to do that. Now not so much. Getting sick of these 3 & 4 goal pastings as well. Ah well. Least we won a pot this season so silver linings and all that.

biggest silver lining for me is that he is leaving

hope he takes navas, kolorov, fernando with him

3 points out of 33 against top 8 teams in the league. if anyone still dreaming about win the league, they are deluded and clueless just like Pellegrini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.