I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe people still think we could win it. If by some miracle we did then it would actually be embarrassing, I can count the number of good performances in the league this season on one hand

I cannot believe people still think we could win it. If by some miracle we did then it would actually be embarrassing, I can count the number of good performances in the league this season on one hand

I wouldn't be embarrassed. Unless I was a fan of our "rivals". In fact, I'd be laughing at how shit they must be.

Sadly, though, I can't see that this team has it in them. Still hoping for top 4 but expecting Europa League and already looking forward to next season whatever.

I wouldn't be embarrassed. Unless I was a fan of our "rivals". In fact, I'd be laughing at how shit they must be.

Sadly, though, I can't see that this team has it in them. Still hoping for top 4 but expecting Europa League and already looking forward to next season whatever.

Considering the amount of money we've spent , our position is laughable - Leicester are top for fuck's sake !!

No-one has stood out this season and we should have romped away with the title .

Frankly the fact that we haven't is a joke - Liverpool proving how bad we are in the league tonight at Anfield .

When was the last time we won there again ???

Considering the amount of money we've spent , our position is laughable - Leicester are top for fuck's sake !!

No-one has stood out this season and we should have romped away with the title .

Frankly the fact that we haven't is a joke - Liverpool proving how bad we are in the league tonight at Anfield .

In my life time of supporting City .
We have only won twice in the league .
The other time was 1981 under John Bond .

I always think if we beat Arsenal and Liverpool away, we'll win the league. The thing is that the rags seem to beat Liverpool at Anfield with ease.

As a club, I think we have always had a mental fragility spanning generations which is what has made us so unpredictable. "Typical City" if you like, that ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory or crumble to dust despite signing apparently world class players who should win the league at a canter. Does my head in, but would I have it any other way ? Actually, yes.

Remember what Vinny said this week "its hunting season" .....................LMFAO

It's clear that the team arn't that bothered about the premier league. They don't have the heart or drive.

Last edited:

Well at least Sundays win in the League Cup ensured Europa league qualification.

Conceded more goals away from home than scored.

13 lousy goals in 13 games (LOL).

Entertaining , attacking football my arse.

We could have parked the bus and put 10 men behind the ball all season and scored more.

Could it get any worse?

FFS 5 sides including Aston Villa and Newcastle have scored less than us away from home.

An absolute disgrace for a side that has a set up to attack and keep possession (LOL).

No wonder we will not only have a completely new defence and a new defensive set up , mind set and structure going forward but a new attack as well.

3 points out of 33 against top 8 teams in the league. if anyone still dreaming about win the league, they are deluded and clueless just like Pellegrini.

It's an embarrassment for the Premier League if by some miracle we win the League. I lost count of the number of times we have lost this season. I just hope now Leicester to continue their impressive run and win the League in style .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.