Souness

Best pundit by a mile. Married to ex Miss Stockport and her family of Blues. Always says the truth as he see's it.

Great pundit. Just one black mark against him,when he completely lost his head and said we didn't look or play like champions when we beat Palace 2-0 at Selhurst park after Stevie's slip up against Chelsea. He must cringe looking back on it.

Best pundit on TV. At least he's had the balls to manage along with G.Neville all these ex pros who are pundits are too well paid and haven't got any bottle to manage.
They only want to be attached to success and don't want to tarnish their careers and egos, with any failure,in a word their spineless.

Great pundit. Just one black mark against him,when he completely lost his head and said we didn't look or play like champions when we beat Palace 2-0 at Selhurst park after Stevie's slip up against Chelsea. He must cringe looking back on it.

Yeah, that was a strange aberration on his behalf. He came across pretty bitter that day, but is still definitely one of the best pundits on TV.

Agree, Souness is a really good pundit.

Got to say that having watched Roy Keane on ITV a few times, he is a lot more balanced in his views than any other ex Rag. Oh, and for Neville's fan boys on here, it includes that little ****.

Balanced or not, I could never take to that cnut Keane. Always a nasty underside to him.

The other thing he pointed out was that footage of our games will be seen by Pep and he'll be putting an X against a lot of players names.

You'd think that would be obvious to the players.

One thing I read somewhere is that Souness doesn't have a Big Book of Information provided to him. He just watches the match. I think Keane does the same (I can't imagine anyone telling him what to do and it going down well). I think in Keane's case, he's helped by the way he was kicked out of Utd, but both just compare to what they expect - the best.

Yeh I've always thought he's fair. Always used to say we were capable of dominating the league and also doing well in europe which is completely true!
On both title wins he did his interview on the pitch, saying this team should kick on a dominate, both times we have failed, I think he is as frustrated as the rest of us. I like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.