BT Sport

They have to show some games free to air. I guess they think that City fans will sign up (or in my case resign up - I won't by the way) by not showing tonight's game on it. This isn't bias it's a business choice but perhaps they could have shown it on Showcase to show the nation the high standard of their unbiased punditry and output. (insert irony gif here).

Actually they went a whole ten minutes discussing our upcoming game last night without any of their usual childish digs. Perhaps that apology on Twitter has had some effect after all.

I wasn't expecting ANY of the semis to be on it if I'm honest. Last week I got a pleasant surprise on the Wednesday when I found that the Atletico/Bayern match was being shown and then got all excited that we might be on too (I wouldn't have to watch a stream that either cuts out at the most inopportune moments or looks like I'm watching it from on top of the stadium through a snow storm). I just found it a bit weird and I knew there'd be a reason. Was just pointing out slight inequality of it. :)

I also think that your last sentence might be correct. I wonder if they can manage to keep it up for an entire match?

There is a danger that the viewing figures will fall away and BT will put it down to it being City in the competition and not a more 'traditional' big club. That would completely overlook the horrendous coverage they have produced. I hope some BT execs read through this and go back and look at the coverage again having read through these pages. They have made such a mess of this it's unreal its almost like they have tried to belittle the competition and the teams involved even though they have paid a ridiculous figure to cover it!
And that is the absurdity of it all. baffling approach.

I predict tonite it will be all about tranny and how he will hurt us and not a word about how sergio could hurt them,they did the same about ibra mind you and that turned out ok

Probably away at juve. Well....... whichever one we were most likely to lose anyway.

Looking forward to the studio panel of ex rags all wearing CR7 shirts along with Mr Personality Owen slagging us off,whilst circle jerking over a pic of the thin Pat Butcher In his pants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.