The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're taking it well on the cafe....

"No one wants LvG out more than me but I am just pissed off right now, feck off Sky, feck inbred Ham and feck off Pep."

No matter what Pellegrini says on Sunday, the players should have it within themselves to get the required result (if only)

City win = 4th
Utd lose and whu , Soton& Liverpool win both their matches = Utd finish 8th
If city did Carlsberg

Nope, the

Nope, an opportunity to make our discontent about the performance of a large no of no shows of the last two seasons was duly taken.
The Rags losing is the best news in a while, although I'm convinced the Rags will work an angle for fifth to get in anyway.
Roll on next season whatever the last game brings, as I can't wait for some coaching and discipline, and I don't give two shits for any players who don't buy into Pep and MCFC.
How? Scudamore or Blatter at their worst couldn't swing that one unless there's something I've missed.

Anyone else think we'll go out in the qualifiers if we finish 4th?...

Could be Pep out starting early.

does anyone think Villa can get a result at the Emirates? 3rd place still on boys!

West Ham were fantastic tonight and it would have been a travesty (though an entirely expected one) had United won that.

We now HAVE to go for the win big time from the off and no messing about playing for a draw. We could not do that against anyone.

Just go to smash as many goals as possible and bet we can outscore Swansea however many they get.

Could be quite a game actually as they are playing really well.

Of course, we can easily mess this up as it is not an easy last match. But surely they will play out of their skins given this opportunity that I bet they all thought they had blown.

Has Pep got a game on Sunday because boy could we do with him on the sidelines as a 'spectator' motivating them all.

Correct me if I am wrong but IF the Rags do win the FA Cup does that put them in the Europa.?.
While 'Pool will go into the CL - if they beat Seville. ? .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.