The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to really rub the salt in the wound - Utd will smash Bournemouth 6-0 with Rooney scoring all 6 with every single one being deemed "a world class finish". The resultant analysis on MOTD will be that Utd are back to their rightful place at the top table and will smash the CL next season. In addition, there will be a concensus that in this form Rooney will inspire England to win the Euro's.....................

It's all in place for a classic fuck-up. I reckon Pellers will go the whole hog. Drop Hart and Aguero and start Callabero and Bony up top on his own. Play Toure in a 2 man midfield. City will have Zabba and Fernando sent off. It will be classic nail-biter with City losing 1-0 to a 93rd minute own goal.
icon_smile.gif

Don't forget Demi in midfield.

That has NOT to be the team's attitude Sunday.

They will have to fight for that place and earn it with a big win. Not just show up and expect not to lose.

Absolutely not and i am sure they wont be acting complacent at all,and we,ll go through. They,ll also want to be playing in CL so they,ll give their best

We won't fuck this up. You don't get gifted a second chance like this and fuck it up

All the shit city fans got for the walkout on Sunday could now end up working in our favour. If they didn't already know, the club got the message the fans are not happy with the season. Hopefully they will be doubly determined to show us that they do give a shit

I'd quite like:

Swansea 1-1 City
Scum 5-0 Bournemouth

Us 4th on goal difference
Personally I think I'd like an injury time equalizer by Aguero last kick of the game... lots of close-ups of the Rags celebrating just before their bad news starts filtering through.

We won't fuck this up. You don't get gifted a second chance like this and fuck it up
All the shit city fans got for the walkout on Sunday could now end up working in our favour. If they didn't already know, the club got the message the fans are not happy with the season. Hopefully they will be doubly determined to show us that they do give a shit
Second chance? It feels like the 93rd fucking chance. Or should that be the 93:20 chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.