The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's astounding that they could have gone 4th but may end up 8th in the space of one match.

They would have to lose the final not to be in Europe though. West Ham deserve fifth. To be honest they deserve 4th as they have been better than us.

THey could go places next season with that kind of spirit.

If only our lot show that kind of fight on Sunday. Should be a given, but we are all going to wonder if it will happen aren't we?

Back to that Southampton game we foolishly tossed away before kick off.

A draw there and we would be in CL now and could have got 3rd if Arsenal even draw. That might happen. Villa winning just won't, sadly.

Last edited:
Now gutted must Utd fans be, Playing so bad they deserve to be 4-0 down, somehow ebd up winning 2-1 and they still get beat. Short of being 3-0 up at half time against 10 men, there aren't many worse ways to get beat

I certainly couldn't see that happening. My reaction when they went 2-1 up was "how the feck do they do it?" Thank God justice was done in the end.

Correct me if I am wrong but IF the Rags do win the FA Cup does that put them in the Europa.?.
While 'Pool will go into the CL - if they beat Seville. ? .
No mate, I think winning the FA cup defineatly gets the rags a champions league spot.... Or at least it will do, once the powers that be have changed the rules ;-)

It's all in place for a classic fuck-up. I reckon Pellers will go the whole hog. Drop Hart and Aguero and start Callabero and Bony up top on his own. Play Toure in a 2 man midfield. City will have Zabba and Fernando sent off. It will be classic nail-biter with City losing 1-0 to a 93rd minute own goal.
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.