The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Pellers and the players will be up for it after hardly anyone showed their appreciation the other night? Genuine question - I wasn't there but I would have left too before anyone says anything

Well done the Whammers -

Also, usually the team that turn up late for K.O. get fined - But probably the PL will give the Rags some compensation to get the Bus repaired.

Rags should have got there 2 hours before K.O. - as there was bound to be 20,000 in the streets without tickets. - it is not Rocket Science.

Personally I think I'd like an injury time equalizer by Aguero last kick of the game... lots of close-ups of the Rags celebrating just before their bad news starts filtering through.

You must be suicidal wanting that. A comfortable win where Swansea give up after half time looking forward to the Euros will do me.

Do you think Pellers and the players will be up for it after hardly anyone showed their appreciation the other night? Genuine question - I wasn't there but I would have left too before anyone says anything

They all left early because it is a long way to Swansea - for the final game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.