The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top post. @blueinsa seriously just doesn't get it.

Even though our fate CL fate is now back in our, how confident can we be that Pellegrini won't fuck it up like he did against Arsenal? Will he do what's necessary to see us through or will he see it as his final chance go out in a blaze of glory and finally prove his 442 with Bony up front and Yaya in a midfield 2 works?

He's ruined my confidence in this teams ability to get a vital win when we most need it.

We can't trust, we can only hope, that's the truth of the situation.

I will be out of the country & probably won't even have any access to internet or anything whilst it all happens, & last time I was in the same location, at a similar time of year, when I did get online, we had lost a Cup final to Wigan & Pellegrini was on his way. So I'm taking nothing for granted.

They play Bournemouth.

They could do ;)
Arsenal will have a shock home loss to Villa (well, they have to win at some point don't they?), WHU will beat or draw at Stoke (therefore pipping United on goal difference), United lose at home to Bournemouth as they go all out for the win and The Cherries pick them off on the break and we'll wallop Swansea with a clean sheet for Joe and a hat-trick for Sergio. It's written in the stars I tell you.

IF we pull this off we'll be seeded in the qualifying round and then into pot 2 IF we get through.

Celtic would be fun if they get that far.

Achieving 4th place will be something to take from this Premier League campaign but it will have been in spite of our performances which have been largely been disgraceful. We really don't deserve it but luckily, through the bad performance of others, we are now favorites. If we can just clinch it then we can really look forward to next season.

That is not reflected in the forum since we drew with Arsenal mate.

Too many are too quick to throw in the towel.
I imagine most are judging on what they've seen this season and not going on blind faith.

Even we can't cock this up now I'd have thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.