Relegated clubs firesale

Out of interest, can anyone think of any player who was relegated from the premier league recently who has gone on to play for a top team and been a success? I'm clutching at straws to come up with Daniel Carrico from Reading and he really never got a game. Generally getting relegated isn't the sign of top player

Out of interest, can anyone think of any player who was relegated from the premier league recently who has gone on to play for a top team and been a success? I'm clutching at straws to come up with Daniel Carrico from Reading and he really never got a game. Generally getting relegated isn't the sign of top player

Fair point, I believe we took Shay Given in the January tranafer window the season Newcastle were relegated. I'm amazed this Newcastle side has been relegated though, must be a bunch of Mard arses like some of our lot, not putting in the effort.

Redmond would be a good squad player.

Quick, good finisher, young, comfortable on the ball, could play on either wing.

Grealish is super talented, he'd be one to watch if he went for cheap. His head hadn't been there this season, but I reckon a top coach could get him playing very well. He was excellent at the end of last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.