Relegated clubs firesale

Jordan Amavi impressed for Villa before getting injured.

Given our problems at fullback, I'd take a chance on him. That's about it.

None are even remotely good enough for us. Depending on what happens at Newcastle and what they have to promise Rafa in order to convince him to stay i'd say most of their squad could easily end up at a premier league side next season. Norwich don't really have much premier league quality but should have enough to mount a credible challenge to come straight back up. Villa will ditch as many as they can if they can as i don't expect there will be a lot of willing takers for most of their players.

Really surprised no one has mentioned Cheike Tiote to be frank.

The Newcastle squad has a lot of players who have great individual skill for the game, but they have been mismanaged time after time...

Mike Ashley doesn't have the clubs interests at heart and that has a lot to do with their downfall... Apart from Tiote, there is any of Cisse, Shelvey, Townsend, Colback, Bigirimana, and Coloccini who could all potentially make it at least at top-half Prem sides (although not at our clubs level).

Also from Villa, our very own Micah? Agbonlahor is extremely underrated also.

Sissoko would be awesome if he agrees to be a backup/rotation player . a major upgrade over delph .delph can then concentrate better on his city TV career

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.