Relegated clubs firesale

Out of interest, can anyone think of any player who was relegated from the premier league recently who has gone on to play for a top team and been a success? I'm clutching at straws to come up with Daniel Carrico from Reading and he really never got a game. Generally getting relegated isn't the sign of top player
Carrick, Kanoute, Defoe, Johnson and Cole all went to top teams and did well after relegation with WHU

Townsend looks good but bet its a highlights thing like Johnson. Could he do better than Navas Grealish and Redmond are meant to be future stars could they also do Navas job ?

Shelvey has a good range would he be better than Fernando who I like unlike it seems everyone else

We are crying out for a full back

Carrick, Kanoute, Defoe, Johnson and Cole all went to top teams and did well after relegation with WHU
Even last year Spurs bought Trippier from Burnley and have done better than us this season. Wes Morgan had been relegated from the championship before Leicester bought him
Roy Keane came from Forest years ago.

Clearly most relegated players will not be up to the top level of premiership football but there are some occasional gems even a great player will not lift a poor side being badly managed and a young promising one has no hope.
Cant say I see any particularly good players getting relegated this season a couple of promising ones maybe.

Shelvey has a good range would he be better than Fernando who I like unlike it seems everyone else
There is a reason he doesn't even play much for Newcastle he only performs about one match in five the rest of the time he disappears.
Not for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.