David Silva

David's ankle problem is a ligament. It ideally would be treated with physio or manipulation. However it's too deep to get to so it's rest and anti inflammatory injections. The hamstring injury has helped because he will have had 3 weeks rest.
It's not a chronic issue.
He is staying at City next season.
Thank you, please wish him a speedy and successful recovery.

Had a dream about him last night... now this could be due to drinking heavily for 3 days in Munich, but I think he is going to be pivotal for us again next season under Pep, there have been a few City players I have loved over the years but Silva is something else, nobody will top him for me and I include Aguero and Yaya. You can easily forget how good he is and it has been a crying shame we haven't got to see the magician play more often this season. I hope he has a good time over summer and comes back refreshed and injury free.

David's ankle problem is a ligament. It ideally would be treated with physio or manipulation. However it's too deep to get to so it's rest and anti inflammatory injections. The hamstring injury has helped because he will have had 3 weeks rest.

Brilliant news. The best player I've seen at City. Lost count of the times I've been left open gobbed at what he can do. Never seen anyone make space for himself like David.

It guts me that Manchinis spine is coming to an end. When you think of how good Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Silva and Aguero have been over the years.
Kompanys knackard, Yaya......, Silva is struggling but I think theres time for him and even Aguero has stopped with the Tevez-isque hussle and bustle, just doesnt seem the same since xmas about.
End of an era I think.

And thats why Manchini is so loved. He built a team which lasted and its only now looking back we can really see what vision he had.

Hopefully Pep can now lay some new foundations.

Had a dream about him last night... now this could be due to drinking heavily for 3 days in Munich, but I think he is going to be pivotal for us again next season under Pep, there have been a few City players I have loved over the years but Silva is something else, nobody will top him for me and I include Aguero and Yaya. You can easily forget how good he is and it has been a crying shame we haven't got to see the magician play more often this season. I hope he has a good time over summer and comes back refreshed and injury free.

Agree with the Silva bit...best player I've ever seen at city

Of course he's staying. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

not to mention de bruyne is at his best with silva playing alongside him on the left.

Silva really needs chain mail socks round his ankles backed by a deep energy absorbing and dispersing fabric.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.