Mikel Arteta

If Guardiola wants him, I think it's safe to say he has 'something' about him.

And if it's true (& Kiddo) it shows Guardiola is not just assuming he can come over here with his mates & 'do his thing' & it will guarantee success. He wants input from people who know the league.

That would be a bigger worry to me than anything if I was one of City's competitors.
I would expect nothing less from Pep than to want some local knowledge on his coaching staff: he has that at Bayern. If the rest of the league aren't shitting themselves at the idea of Pep at City, we might catch a few out early doors. I love all the Pep got a big job at City and Premier League wil be a shock to him stuff, not because I underestimate the task but because I think Pep will adapt, quickly, and surprise a lot of people; which is as far as Iam willing to stick my neck out, given my never tempt fate motto.

Some of my Dads ashes are spread behind his house on the rec at Ten Acres.
If those cunts had been given permission to build there I would have burnt it to the fucking ground mate.

Not worth the prison time mate..

Can't wait till they go to the wall mate, and Moston field juniors the real custodians of the ground take over it, now that would be great..

Can't say I have but probably a glowing one unlike many I've read by others on here many of them probably rags in disguise to be fair nobody with an ounce would hate Yaya for what his lowlife agent says..
Here's the post:
Totally agree a legend who made history. Good things have to come to an end eventually.
Never forget celebrating the semi final goal v Utd, the goals away at Newcastle, out of the blue genius goal v Sunderland, running though Villa before we won the league, the ice cold penalty v Liverpool at Wembley.
It's a disgrace he finished 3rd as player of the year when we won the league.

Here's the post:
Totally agree a legend who made history. Good things have to come to an end eventually.
Never forget celebrating the semi final goal v Utd, the goals away at Newcastle, out of the blue genius goal v Sunderland, running though Villa before we won the league, the ice cold penalty v Liverpool at Wembley.
It's a disgrace he finished 3rd as player of the year when we won the league.

Glowing..
With that in mind with all he's done don't you think the club should've been looking at Yaya for a place in a coaching capacity at the club
like they did with vieira, keeping it in house rather than giving a player from another club a shot at coaching...
Saying that it's what Pep wants so I'm happy with this appointment if it's on his say so just think we missed a trick..

For your information people from Moston are not uncouth so by your calculation if FSCUM had been given the go-ahead with the ten acre Lane plans people in Newton Heath would all be uncouth...

Brush taring ain't my thing but like you say hey ho...
If you can't see that that was meant as a dig at the so-called "Moston Rats", I don't know what to say. Did you not see the "some of" rider in my post? Also, did I say the area is uncouth?

If you can't see that that was meant as a dig at the so-called "Moston Rats", I don't know what to say. Did you not see the "some of" rider in my post? Also, did I say the area is uncouth?

It was a slander against residents of Moston saying people of Moston are uncouth the team/ground has fuck all to do with Moston only by location it should be known, and dragging them through the court opposing the ground ever being built on the Ronald Johnson Land will never be forgotten by MOSTON residents...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.