Worst XI since the takeover?

Robinho not on any of these lists? The man who couldn't stop doing step overs? Who would only play when the sun was shining?

Since i've been going and this team would get panned by the mob you've named, Ball also in charge though

Margetson
Van blerk
Vaughan
Beesley
Kernaghan
Brannan
McGoldrick
Clough
Allsopp
Creaney
Fat Bob Taylor

Challenge on... (Pissed off you've got Margaret & Kernacunt already tho)

Tracey
Frontzeck
Charvet
Wassall
Kit 50p head Symons
Langley
Park
Hildersley
Buster Phillips
Cunningham
Kelly (worst debut ever)

Wait for it, guitar strumming Frank Clark in charge with Phil Neal as assistant

Think we could get this simulated on FIFA?

James

Dabo
Brightwell
Mazerelli
Ball

Hamann
Phillips
DC Mills
Mcmanamanamanamanamanamanamanaman

Corradi
Kavellashvili

With that Alan Ball **** in charge, sorted. No need for Brannan or Van der Twerp.

That's a brilliantly shite team, however the OP said After the Takeover... ;)

I know it was before the take over but 3 pages in and no mention of Christian negouai. I always remember when he finally got on the pitch , he got sent off and then broke his hand after hitting a sign.
Sibierski has to be up there for me also. Think he was billed as "in the mould of zidane"

I know it was before the take over but 3 pages in and no mention of Christian negouai. I always remember when he finally got on the pitch , he got sent off and then broke his hand after hitting a sign.
Sibierski has to be up there for me also. Think he was billed as "in the mould of zidane"
He was good in the air though. A bit like Kolarov is good going forward.

He was good in the air though. A bit like Kolarov is good going forward.

He wasnt good in there air but his bald head was a sort of magnate for the ball, it always seemed to go to him and he would get beaten most times, others he would head it totally the wrong direction and rarely he did something half decent, To think Keeg played him over Eyal was a disgrace, but they fell out apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.