Kelechi Iheanacho

How sure are you that he has such an attitude i.e. he has demanded this huge increase as at the moment, I haven't seen any hard evidence he has made such claims?

Hard evidence would be the various sources reporting that his agent(s) are looking for a ridiculous wage for their client. As Yaya has pointed out, agents, more often than not, speak on behalf of their clients.

He is a young kid so he won't be getting a say in anything

He's 19, he's a legal adult. I'm sure he gets a say in matters. I'm simply stating if they are true, it is highly plausible that it is coming directly from the player. If he wants 100K+ or he won't sign a new deal then thank you and goodbye as it would save us grief in the future. We can't have a youngster putting us in a corner and damaging our entire pay structure.

And how credible are these "various sources"?

Somewhat credible but certainly enough to be cautious about the situation.

For the sake of his career he should employ a professional advicer/agent and not let his dad and circumstances at home ruin his career. Pep might just make a great player out of him.

For the sake of common sense you all should just shut it until the situation clarifies itself. They are negotiating. No one has signed or not signed anything.

And for one Iheanacho doesn't strike me as a player with much financial prowess, so he trusts his advisor/agent in this. But thats just an opinion.

Also reports from premiere Nigerian sources are that Kelechi is yet to start contract talks with ManCity, the entire 150,000 per week story is bull and Iheanacho is apparently very mad because of the rumours.

one Nigerian website says Iheanacho is yet to kickoff contract talks with Manchester City, amid reports in the media that he demanded 150,000 - 200,000 pounds a week before penning a new deal, which is beyond comprehension.

Manchester City are aware of the ongoing dispute between two rival agents.

At the start of the 2015 - 2016 season, Iheanacho pocketed £20,000-a-week......... with the striker set to pen a new deal that would have seen him earn £70,000 gross every week.

Allnigeriasoccer.com

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.