Wales can win the Euros?

I don't even care !! We've made it for the first time since the year I was born.... party on !!!!!
C'mon Cymru !!

Having spent most of the last 18 months working in South Wales I congratulated my Welsh colleagues on their fervent support for their football team; then asked why the fuck they all supported English premier league teams...... fucking plastics

I was out last weekend with a couple of my Irish mates having a few pints when one of them said, "So, who do you fancy for the Euros"?
"Wales", I said. "Are you serious" said Ultan. "Am I fuck, you dopey ****, they're fucking shit", Said I.

Don't be ridiculous.... Not a fuckin chance

You'll be saying some 5000 to 1 outsiders like Leicester could win the premier league next

Germany, Belgium and france are likely to go up till the semis.
The fourth team to join them will be the real darkhorse of the tournament, i am betting 10 quid on Italy's revival.
But no, Wales have zilch chance at all to get to the quarter finals, let alone winning the whole thing.

To be honest I fancy a few outsiders England included to make a decent go of it but ultimately it will be won by Germany with Belgium going out in the Group and France fighting each other

We might win a game if we are lucky but win it, nope, obviously. We maybe stupid but we aren't dull you know.

I fancy Belgium to win it, they have steadily progressed and have produced some amazing quality players in the past 5-10 years, even with Kompany out, they are still a quality nation.

England has fuck all chance, and Wales has even less, just about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.