Conspiracy theories......

Cynic, everyone knows the second coming of Jesus, would be a former Coventry City reserve goalkeeper, who then was employed to read the sports news, who would declare his status as the son of god, whilst wearing a turquoise shell suit on Wogan. Breakdown my arse.

You're right of course. Forgive me o turquoise one and save me from our lizard overlords!

I've got a few that are of great interest to me. Banking System and Modern Day Pharmaceutical Industry/Health System both deeply entrenched in its own bullshit.

Also the whole paedophilia within "high ranking, powerful people"

conspiracy
kənˈspɪrəsi/
noun
  1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
    "a conspiracy to destroy the government"
    synonyms: plot, scheme, stratagem, plan, machination, cabal; More

2. the action of plotting or conspiring.
    "they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"
    synonyms: plotting, collusion, intrigue, connivance, machination, collaboration;
    treason
    "he was due to stand trial for conspiracy to murder"

They do occur. I'm convinced that they are so engrained now it's the reason people are labeled loons for discovering or even suggesting them and are later justified.

www.theweek.co.uk/conspiracy-theories/62926/the-top-ten-conspiracy-theories-in-the-world

http://list25.com/25-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true/

He says the Royal Family are, I've never met them so I can't say they're not, I'm of the belief they are not but too many times have I shot my mouth off and said "ain't true" and I've been made to eat my words so I now take the stance of not dismissing anything I dont fully understand or can't comprehend.

Can you ?
No I can't but you can say that for everything? I can't prove there's not a planet made of ham but there's probably not. Same goes for the reptilian royal family.

No I can't but you can say that for everything? I can't prove there's not a planet made of ham but there's probably not. Same goes for the reptilian royal family.

Lol fair point but this ain't as far fetched as that and we don't know half of it, I ain't dismissing a ham planet either ;)

conspiracy
kənˈspɪrəsi/
noun
  1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
    "a conspiracy to destroy the government"
    synonyms: plot, scheme, stratagem, plan, machination, cabal; More

2. the action of plotting or conspiring.
    "they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"
    synonyms: plotting, collusion, intrigue, connivance, machination, collaboration;
    treason
    "he was due to stand trial for conspiracy to murder"

They do occur. I'm convinced that they are so engrained now it's the reason people are labeled loons for discovering or even suggesting them and are later justified.

www.theweek.co.uk/conspiracy-theories/62926/the-top-ten-conspiracy-theories-in-the-world

http://list25.com/25-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true/

100% you'd have to be naive to believe there arent people conspiring on some level. I mean I've conspired with my mate Joe of how we could get into a party we weren't invited to man, was a theory though as we denied it ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.