Conspiracy theories......

For now. I've scrambled my IP address.

tinfoil_hat.jpg

Good idea, Ric's not a man to mess with.

Two lads that work for me were today convinced Bill Gates is the most evil man in the world and wants to kill 3bn to depopulate the world.

I asked why he wants to do that and they said they weren't sure.

They did say no one can make that much money without the help of the NWO though and he's their puppet.

I told them to do some fucking work.

Two lads that work for me were today convinced Bill Gates is the most evil man in the world and wants to kill 3bn to depopulate the world.

They did say no one can make that much money without the help of the NWO though and he's their puppet.

I'd sack them for being terminally stupid.

Far too much time on their hands to think that one up!

That's the thing with the conspiracy theorist, they can basically say anything they want as it's very hard, for those interested, to disprove thier crackpot ideas

Having said all that, I think there is something in some of them. One of the most interesting is the Architects and Engineers opinion/findings on Building 7 at the World Trade Centre

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.