Players who might improve us

May get slated for this but I'd be okay with signing Chicharito as Sergio' backup. He's certainly capable of scoring if called upon. He'd definitely do better than Bony.
You can guarantee 15 goals just from the weight of the point he wants to prove to United. Never minded him, seemed to pay the price for not being a massive twat at United - those players you don't really mind that seem like they'd be much better off somewhere else: blind, Herrera, schneiderlein.

You can guarantee 15 goals just from the weight of the point he wants to prove to United. Never minded him, seemed to pay the price for not being a massive twat at United - those players you don't really mind that seem like they'd be much better off somewhere else: blind, Herrera, schneiderlein.
Him I like :)

Never minded him either and like you said, he's not like much of the lot that play for the scum.

Having him at City would no doubt raise our profile in Mexico, for what that's worth. And I think you are correct, he'd score enough to let the rags know he's a quality player.

Hysaj from Albania looks absolutely excellent. He was a regular for Napoli this season and nobody comes cheap from them, so I doubt it'd ever happen, but I'd love him based on his performance vs France!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.