Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still holding out hope that City have leaked some shit design on purpose so that the real one doesn't get leaked
I'm also hoping the same. Clutching straws I know but it would be good publiciti if Nike was to do this.
To be honest, after seeing this abomination, I don't give a toss about the design, I just want the colours to be right!

The French away kit last night looked really insipid compared to the released images...

KM1q6yB.jpg

The colour of the arms is much paler in reality, compared to the mock-up... wouldn't have been that bad if ours were paler like that.

The French away kit last night looked really insipid compared to the released images...

KM1q6yB.jpg

The colour of the arms is much paler in reality, compared to the mock-up... wouldn't have been that bad if ours were paler like that.
Sure his was a one off kit uefa made them wear the one on the left because it had red in the original which UEFA ruled as a kit clash , shambles because fans paid 60 quid for a kit they might not even use now
http://www.goal.com/euro2016/en/art...r-switzerland-clash/gbbp2g5c9vji1i66zeawpkaib

Last edited:

KM1q6yB.jpg

UEFA rules say they're not allowed to use the original, so now the only kit that template works with can't even be worn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.