Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The French away kit last night looked really insipid compared to the released images...

KM1q6yB.jpg

The colour of the arms is much paler in reality, compared to the mock-up... wouldn't have been that bad if ours were paler like that.
I will ask the obvious question why didn't France just play in their blue home kit ?

When this new kit is launched at CFA on July 3rd (assuming it is this one) I'm going to walk out in protest. Probably no-one will notice but, apart from not buying it, it's all I can think of doing.

told my 7 year old yesterday he`s not getting a kit this season as if they are what we`ve seen then nike can get fucked and I`m not wasting cash on the shit they make for us!!! fucking piss take and whoever at city agreed to the kit needs their fucking arse kicked

told my 7 year old yesterday he`s not getting a kit this season as if they are what we`ve seen then nike can get fucked and I`m not wasting cash on the shit they make for us!!! fucking piss take and whoever at city agreed to the kit needs their fucking arse kicked
Just get him one off aliexpress for £12 and don't give Nike your money

Some choice language in there for your 7 year old fella. ;-)

That's some gangsta ass parenting right there. Bo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.