Our Homeless in Manchester..

No need. It's a fact. Most of them are spaced out of their heads on spice. Gave one 24p loose change in my pocket last week and he had a go at me! That area attracts the most passers by and so they get the most money.
God yeah, I wonder why a homeless person would be trying to escape reality considering the real world has fucked them over at every opportunity. So sorry that your feelings were hurt by an angry man, I'm sure it felt better when you were able to get in a warm bed after eating a full evening meal.

God yeah, I wonder why a homeless person would be trying to escape reality considering the real world has fucked them over at every opportunity. So sorry that your feelings were hurt by an angry man, I'm sure it felt better when you were able to get in a warm bed after eating a full evening meal.

Get back in your box, I was defending drone who correctly said Most of them near Piccadilly are not homeless. I give money to them almost every day as I am soft bugger.

Wipe your fanny Bob. The OP stated there's a lot more people on the streets. Not all of them are homeless. This is obvious.
Clearly you don't go out in the city at night often enough. I live in the city centre and I'm out at night quite often, in all weathers the same faces I see during the day are curled up in doorways and bus shelters. If they only pretended to be homeless during the day for money then why would they risk their lives staying outside in the winter? Because they do.

Get back in your box, I was defending drone who correctly said Most of them near Piccadilly are not homeless. I give money to them almost every day as I am soft bugger.
So what about the rest of the homeless in the city who don't stand near Piccadilly? The blokes who sit under the scaffolding on Great Ancoats? The people who are dotted round the Gardens? On Blackfriars?

Are they all faking it as well?

So what about the rest of the homeless in the city who don't stand near Piccadilly? The blokes who sit under the scaffolding on Great Ancoats? The people who are dotted round the Gardens? On Blackfriars?

Are they all faking it as well?

No and I never said they did. As I said get back in your box. What scaffolding on great ancoats by the way! Never seen any there.

No and I never said they did. As I said get back in your box. What scaffolding on great ancoats by the way! Never seen any there.
On the corner of Great Ancoats and Oldham Street, that funny dog leg turn into the Northern Quarter.

They know where to go if they need help, and there is no excuse for begging.

On the corner of Great Ancoats and Oldham Street, that funny dog leg turn into the Northern Quarter.

I will look in the morning but to my mind that is the pet shop or the comedy club. It is very close to the homeless centre which deals with various addictions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.