Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see them doing much better this season unless they sign a couple more key players. Karius, Matip, Mane aren't going to take them to the next level. They don't have European footy this season though so I could see them finishing as high as 5th. Just think they'll be behind the likes of us, Arsenal, Chelsea, United, maybe Spurs and West Ham

going to be very competitive next season imo. You've realistically got us, United, Chelsea, Arsenal (heh, I know) and Spurs for the main title contenders, Leicester, Liverpool, Everton & West Ham in the group behind who should be knocking on the top 4 door properly. The rest are wildcards, too early to tell who could be a surprise package as there haven't been enough signings yet.

I don't disagree! I just remember being pissed off we made a £35m player look like a £35m player that night!
sky sports played there part that night if i remember correctly..
cross comes over for carroll,he misses it but kolorov beat him to it,sending a bullet header into his own net.
sky replayed it 2 or 3 times,...it was clearly an own goal,but that didnt fit the script,they steadfastly announced it was a brilliant headed goal by Tony Hatelys re-incarnation.

sky sports played there part that night if i remember correctly..
cross comes over for carroll,he misses it but kolorov beat him to it,sending a bullet header into his own net.
sky replayed it 2 or 3 times,...it was clearly an own goal,but that didnt fit the script,they steadfastly announced it was a brilliant headed goal by Tony Hatelys re-incarnation.

Tony Hately?

I thought it was John Charles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.