Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp has been Scousered.

It didn't take him long....

The article is a gem.

Klopp believes that Liverpool’s unique identity and their vocal support can help their cause.

“Because this is a very special club, with a very special emotion that makes us different from most other clubs, this is our niche.. We do not want to fill with slapstick, but with passion,” he added.

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/klopp-m...o-shopping-at-aldi/727226#A5uF6z60su5dfaQk.99

They absorbed his life force pretty quick, R.I.P Jurgen Klopp arise lord victimville.

They absorbed his life force pretty quick, R.I.P Jurgen Klopp arise lord victimville.
No matter how strong the personality, no person seems capable of resisting being drawn in. Malcolm X, in his pomp, could spend a week working in the club shop at Anfield and he'd be droning on to all and sundry about that "unique Kop humour" within a couple of days.

Joe Allen looks like a Stokie. I can see him outside the main spoons in Stoke nursing a pint of piss whilst smoking.

Hi Shack.

I take it that's an annual trophy.

Or is it a one-off?
Think it's a one off, game was stopped after 70 mins as a drone entered the stadium. Two successive wins against Tranmere and now huddersfield leaves me in no doubt of this being their year.

Think it's a one off, game was stopped after 70 mins as a drone entered the stadium. Two successive wins against Tranmere and now huddersfield leaves me in no doubt of this being their year.

Sounds like it.

Meanwhile , we lose to a solitary deflected goal to Bayern and the media are making a big deal of it.

Sounds like it.

Meanwhile , we lose to a solitary deflected goal to Bayern and the media are making a big deal of it.
Media darlings you will never be and imagine that's the way most of your fan base prefer it. Imagine the media response if either United or Liverpool were to win the premier league in the near future !!

Joe Allen looks like a Stokie. I can see him outside the main spoons in Stoke nursing a pint of piss whilst smoking.

Stoke are looking like a good side. Allen & Imbula is a very solid midfield pairing and we they have lots of talent in attack, albeit inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.