Navas on his way ?

Navas works hard for the team and although his final ball does leave a lot to be desired, it would help if he had more than one player in the box to aim for.
He also puts in a good defensive performance covering for our defenders who don't get back quickly enough.
Save our Navas.

SPOT ON regarding his abilities.

Navas works hard for the team and although his final ball does leave a lot to be desired, it would help if he had more than one player in the box to aim for.
He also puts in a good defensive performance covering for our defenders who don't get back quickly enough.
Save our Navas.
And so say I. Good player IMO.

Save our Navas.

What if we had defenders who were to get back quick enough so wanted an attacking player who contributed more?

Sorry he's not good enough.
Can't cross, doesn't score enough and a one trick pony.
Weve been waiting 3 years for him to come good, not gonna happen.

If we are getting in new players some will have to go we haven't got enough room in the squad. Whereas Navas certainly has some decent qualities and he is not someone I would chuck out without a decent replacement. He does not really terrorise decent defenders or score as many goals as he should do given the spaces he gets into, he is also a player who although fit is getting to an age where they do tend to lose pace.
If he goes I will thank him for three years of decent hard working generally injury free service and wish him well but I wont be sorry if we get a better replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.