Talksport

Far from me to stick up for United legend gough but I think he was trying too say that they got ibra for free and for anyone else to buy a similar striker they would have too fork out 30-40 million. That's how I interpreted it anyway. Why he's on there talking footie I shall never know.

Far from me to stick up for United legend gough but I think he was trying too say that they got ibra for free and for anyone else to buy a similar striker they would have too fork out 30-40 million. That's how I interpreted it anyway. Why he's on there talking footie I shall never know.

That's probably what he was trying to say, but seriously? Who would pay £30-£40m for an almost 35 year old year striker (apart from the obvious)!!!!

Talkshite were at their rag-loving best earlier by trying justify to make the Pogba fee, had it at £90mil... yet we get wages etc. lumped on our transfer fees at the outset - as with Sterling!

Talkshite were at their rag-loving best earlier by trying justify to make the Pogba fee, had it at £90mil... yet we get wages etc. lumped on our transfer fees at the outset - as with Sterling!

It will never change, I listened on the way home last night from work for about 10minutes. They were questioning the fee being paid asking for united fans to phone in. Well there was one from Cardiff, one from some place down south and another from the Midlands.

They have to pander to the masses, and that is the unfortunate thing I'm afraid, which means any positive spin will be put on it so that they keep tuning in, buying papers etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.