Songs we no longer sing.

Walk on walk on with hope in your heart, Before the scousers hijacked the song. Makes me laugh every time they go on about it fckuing frauds

There was also a couple of no lyrics strange rhythmic clapping things that were quite popular,.....

Seem to remember a rather rotund referee (Roger Kirkpatrick?) having to go off injured at Maine Road, back in prehistoric times. Later in the game, presumably after a "debatable" decision went against us, we got a rendition of "we want the fat twat back".

Seem to remember a rather rotund referee (Roger Kirkpatrick?) having to go off injured at Maine Road, back in prehistoric times. Later in the game, presumably after a "debatable" decision went against us, we got a rendition of "we want the fat twat back".

Can't have been prehistoric, I can remember that one. ;-)

Another 70s favourite to the tune of the Kinks song Dead End Street -

"What are we living for - to see United in division four,
And what did City do? We put the bastards in division two!"

jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way
oh.what fun it is to see the city win away oi

bryan robson having VD but I forget the words.

I suppose the georgie best/stella one was one you would be critisised for nowadays along with many.

Walk on walk on with hope in your heart, Before the scousers hijacked the song. Makes me laugh every time they go on about it fckuing frauds
Yes a lot of teams sung it.
You can clearly hear utd singing it as they invaded the pitch when Dennis law sent them down
Bet you would never find a rag that admitted singing it tho :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.