Marlos Moreno

Status
Not open for further replies.
rumor has it that it was some amateur stuff with his agent going straight to A Coruña before stopping at City.

Hi mate, Yes, does seem strange. He made comments to the press that he was on his way to Manchester on Saturday and turned up in Spain...I'm sure we would have heard something if Moreno had completed his medical and signed last weekend?

Yes, does seem strange. He made comments to the press that he was on his way to Manchester on Saturday and turned up in Spain
Are there any direct flights to the UK from Colombia ? I've no idea, but I know a lot of latin america countries link into Europe via Madrid, so maybe City have told him to stay in Spain, I'm sure we can arrange everything over there if need be, its not like those involved are unfamiliar with Spain. I'm sure if something devious was going on, City would have briefed someone, the BBC stuck their neck out this morning, something they rarely do with speculation, saying we are "close", so I expect that has come direct from City, suggesting they are relaxed about things.

Are there any direct flights to the UK from Colombia ? I've no idea, but I know a lot of latin america countries link into Europe via Madrid, so maybe City have told him to stay in Spain, I'm sure we can arrange everything over there if need be, its not like those involved are unfamiliar with Spain. I'm sure if something devious was going on, City would have briefed someone, the BBC stuck their neck out this morning, something they rarely do with speculation, saying we are "close", so I expect that has come direct from City, suggesting they are relaxed about things.

Hi mate, I agree....I'm sure everything will get sorted soon.

His agent said this last week(quotes below) which sounds like he was heading to Manchester first, before going onto Spain?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...City-agent-confirms-8m-Atletico-Nacional.html

'I will travel with Marlos on Saturday to sign a contract with Manchester City,' he told Futbolred after Atletico Nacional beat Independiente del Valle 2-1 on aggregate in the Copa Libertadores.

'He will then go on loan to Deportivo La Coruna for a year. The main architect of all this is Marlos, with his discipline and commitment. I just contributed a little bit.

Hi mate...Deportivo have nothing to do with the purchase, transfer fee. As part of his personal terms, it seems like we agreed to send him out on loan, so he could get game time experience and he's turned up at Deportivo before we've had full agreement with 3rd parties...rumours were also saying there was a disagreement over loan terms (1 or 2 years) no one really knows what the hold up is but Deportivo wont have any "rights" to the player (other than the 12month loan agreement)
Cheers mate! That's what I thought!

Hi mate, I agree....I'm sure everything will get sorted soon.

His agent said this last week(quotes below) which sounds like he was heading to Manchester first, before going onto Spain?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...City-agent-confirms-8m-Atletico-Nacional.html

'I will travel with Marlos on Saturday to sign a contract with Manchester City,' he told Futbolred after Atletico Nacional beat Independiente del Valle 2-1 on aggregate in the Copa Libertadores.

'He will then go on loan to Deportivo La Coruna for a year. The main architect of all this is Marlos, with his discipline and commitment. I just contributed a little bit.
It doesn't say he's travelling to Manchester though, just that he will sign a contract with us.

My point being they can do it all in Spain, with no need for extra flights to Manchester, he'd have to have a medical to play for Deportiva, can't see the need for 2, and last time I was in Spain, I'm sure they had biro's :)

It doesn't say he's travelling to Manchester though, just that he will sign a contract with us.

My point being they can do it all in Spain, with no need for extra flights to Manchester, he'd have to have a medical to play for Deportiva, can't see the need for 2, and last time I was in Spain, I'm sure they had biro's :)

he! They have biro's in Spain??!!! lol! I agree mate...The dailymail reported it as the agent confirmed he was traveling to England but when you read the agents quotes, he just says he's signing with City, which (as you rightly say) can take place anywhere...

I Think the Daily mail trying to read between lines with their report...

" Marlos Moreno's agent has said his player will travel to England on Saturday before signing a contract with Manchester City"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.