Denayer and Mangala

Send Denayer to Hull? They need players, he needs Premier League game time. We know he will get tested throughout the season. Surely a win win for both sides?

As for Mangala, loan to Spain or back to Porto with an obligation to buy.

He might not want to go to Hull.

Fair point - he has been on loan at champion league playing clubs (Celtic just about count). It would no doubt be a better move for both clubs rather than the player. Guess it depends where he wants to play and his view on going on loan for the third season in a row.

Fair point - he has been on loan at champion league playing clubs (Celtic just about count). It would no doubt be a better move for both clubs rather than the player. Guess it depends where he wants to play and his view on going on loan for the third season in a row.

I think he will be absolutely desperate to get a permanent move if City won't use him. And prior to us stiffing him last season, a lot of big clubs were rumoured to be interested.

He might not want to go to Hull.
Since he appeared to have no problem with Scotland or Turkey don't see why not. Also that story that he was mislead by the club last year is back in town. MEN reporting that "officials"
promised him that he would be in Pep's plans for this season and on the back of this he turned down offers earlier in the summer.

Having watched us yesterday, can see why the Mangler would struggle. Feel sorry for him as he seems a genuine lad who always tried his best.
Agree. Just would not fit in. I'm puzzled as to why Denayer appears to be frozen out though as I think he would slot easily into the Pep system.

Second leg against Steaua, I would like Denayer or Adarabioyo to play. Denayer more so. I get the feeling that Pep isn't Pellegrini (no shit Sherlock) and might actually take a risk on fringe players/youngsters. We have absolutely nothing to lose IMO.

If Denayer is loaned out then i think the best destination would be Swansea or Southampton, both looking for Cb's and play attacking football out from the back. Would be a good to see him in the Prem, also it would depend on if he wanted to go on another loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.