Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is much wrong with Clichy and Sagna anyway, both are good footballers, Pep might think he can mould them in the short term, and he's clearly got Kolarov doing things the way he wants, if he can trust him at CB.
Maybe but I'm not getting carried away by solid performances against Steaua and Sunderland. Clichy, Sagna and Kolarov is some distance behind what the top European clubs have in those positions and that's ultimately where we are trying to make an impression.

There's a video on the OS training the day after in Bucharest where the team are working on playing the ball out from the back. Hart was involved, seemed to be doing alright and was being watched by Pep. I can see Hart playing Saturday.

I've more chance of playing on Saturday than Joe and I'm a 5'6" 48year old short arse!!!

There's a video on the OS training the day after in Bucharest where the team are working on playing the ball out from the back. Hart was involved, seemed to be doing alright and was being watched by Pep. I can see Hart playing Saturday.

That would be hilarious... But really really doubt it

Saw your comment. Checked the vid. Saw Joe Hart's fact at around 3:10. Disappointed. Not exactly what I'd call a 'face like thunder'; I think we're now trying to find any example of when he might be diva-like to fit this narrative of him being a right b'stard.

As it happens, I believe the claims that he is an arrogant and difficult bloke; too many claims and examples from different sources support this view - but this vid isn't one of them!

Watch it while he unwraps it, he ain't happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.