Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a video on the OS training the day after in Bucharest where the team are working on playing the ball out from the back. Hart was involved, seemed to be doing alright and was being watched by Pep. I can see Hart playing Saturday.

Do you actually think he's doing OK in that video?

Jesus. he's terrible. He's hesitating. He takes 2 or 3 touches before passing, he always chooses the easiest option, not looking for the best one, and he always does it before the opposition press him - which leads to Pep yelling out to the players "goalkeepers remember that when the opposition start to press you, we have an extra man".

Angus Gunn at the other end is doing much better - and he's not renowned for being good with his feet.

Jesus. he's terrible. He's hesitating. He takes 2 or 3 touches before passing, he always chooses the easiest option, not looking for the best one, and he always does it before the opposition press him - which leads to Pep yelling out to the players "goalkeepers remember that when the opposition start to press you, we have an extra man".

Angus Gunn at the other end is doing much better - and he's not renowned for being good with his feet.
spot on

I thought it was just me, he looked so uncomfortable, even though there was no pressure..

People see what they want to see..

Just watched it, thought it didn't look natural to him but that doesn't mean he couldn't get better with practice, then he took a shot whilst passes were available, he isn't helping himself, if I noticed that, I'm sure pep did. It was a training exercise specifically to get the keepers involved in the passing game and for us to pass it around whilst being pressed, I don't think pep would of cared how many goals were scored or conceded, it was about keeping the ball near your own goal and passing your way out under pressure

Just watched it, thought it didn't look natural to him but that doesn't mean he couldn't get better with practice, then he took a shot whilst passes were available, he isn't helping himself, if I noticed that, I'm sure pep did. It was a training exercise specifically to get the keepers involved in the passing game and for us to pass it around whilst being pressed, I don't think pep would of cared how many goals were scored or conceded, it was about keeping the ball near your own goal and passing your way out under pressure

I think it was worsely who called him thick, earlier...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.