Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzeko moved across him there was no turning his back, replicate that free kick with defenders and attackers in the same position and 1 in 10 balls would only reach the target 'they would be cleared', a very good free kick though,the only fault of SN was maybe he should have come out half a yard in line with Dzeko,if he had of done it would have been cleared

Dont see any lateral movement from Dezko. When Nasri sticks out his leg it causes him to defend the wall sideways and not full on, so leaving a weak spot. Think its clear he didnt hold the edge of the wall and that opened a space to the far corner. The rest of the wall were committed to stopping the shot, Nasri didnt show that same commitment, which is why it looks like they moved in front of him. When you look at the point where Dezko jumps, he almost lands in the very same position and it was Nasri that had turned away, you can see this from the camera angle behind the wall. Poor play all round and a game I think most would like to forget!;) Clearly this isnt the reason why we looking to sell him but it is clear he's come back, out of shape which shows a poor attitude and questionable commitment, which hasnt helped Pep warm to him.

As previously said by other posters a wasted talent. Quality when he turns up however does not do it enough or seem to want to.

Just went back to have a look mate! He was hiding behind Dezko on the goal. Goal wasnt his fault but didnt look like he tried very hard...

Should have included that in his gangster drug video. The fat fairy.

Not sorry about that. Not sure he has the will to look for another club however.

Has his faults, but I cannot understand why folk give stick to our players. I appreciate the good times. Him with Khaldoun and telling Wenger that Nasri is now a winner! Him coming to taking corners and giving joy to the young uns by waving/clapping them. And then his occasional goals and assists. I still have fond memories

I like Nasri and I hate when he's slated so much.

Genuinely, when was the last time he gave a sincere amount of effort over a concerted time?

With bias,I've stated he's first on my bin list for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.