Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely, when was the last time he gave a sincere amount of effort over a concerted time?

With bias,I've stated he's first on my bin list for a while
I can't say as I'm not involved in training. I am assuming he's been injured a lot. When he has been on the pitch more often than not if been happy with him.

People talk about effort like they used to talk about Anelka's supposed sulks. How can anyone say? It's opinion presented as fact IMO.

I like him and don't like the fact that people constantly slate him. If he stays great, if he goes no worries. Pep will have us playing unbelievable stuff either way.

Has his faults, but I cannot understand why folk give stick to our players. I appreciate the good times. Him with Khaldoun and telling Wenger that Nasri is now a winner! Him coming to taking corners and giving joy to the young uns by waving/clapping them. And then his occasional goals and assists. I still have fond memories

I think Nasri may be getting some due to his lack of absolute effort, also most won't say it but he was right in the france revolt thing and his retirement, so easy to see he had his two pence worth with mancini and the rest of the voices in the dressing room. That is to say i find it no coincidence that Joe, Nasri, Yaya seem to be out. So his less than 100% attitude (came back unfit) and the fact he is not shy about causing a fuss (france thing) are traits pep does not suffer at all in a player.
A bit off topic but i honestly think Kompany will see this unfolding and pep will stare back at him as if to say 'yeah i'm the boss, one effing leak in the press, guess who is getting sold'. I like Kompany but he defo had a voice in the unrest behind closed doors, he was our captain and go to guy at the time so it would be folly to suggest he was not involved and therefore it will be known to Pep.

I think Nasri may be getting some due to his lack of absolute effort, also most won't say it but he was right in the france revolt thing and his retirement, so easy to see he had his two pence worth with mancini and the rest of the voices in the dressing room. That is to say i find it no coincidence that Joe, Nasri, Yaya seem to be out. So his less than 100% attitude (came back unfit) and the fact he is not shy about causing a fuss (france thing) are traits pep does not suffer at all in a player.
A bit off topic but i honestly think Kompany will see this unfolding and pep will stare back at him as if to say 'yeah i'm the boss, one effing leak in the press, guess who is getting sold'. I like Kompany but he defo had a voice in the unrest behind closed doors, he was our captain and go to guy at the time so it would be folly to suggest he was not involved and therefore it will be known to Pep.
Interesting take....

I would add though that the issues Mancini faced with the squad were to do with the lack of executive support after Cooke had departed. Pep was always on our agenda after Soriano and Txiki came to the Etihad, so a successful and popular Mancini would have put a spoke in that particular wheel.

Pellegrini wanted to be everyone's best mate which further emboldened the more militant element of our squad, but now we again have a proper manager in charge who also has the the executive support Mancini was never afforded, woe betide any of the pampered self important players we have left.

I agree, what has happened to Yaya and Nasri seems more about what has gone on in the past than what is currently going on. If it proves anything, its that we now have a boss in place who has the support of the executives and the fans at the same time which is something we've not had in 5 years.

I couldn't be more delighted as peace and order should now reign supreme and I'm optimistic that success at the very highest level will be achieved on a regular basis......

Interesting take....

I would add though that the issues Mancini faced with the squad were to do with the lack of executive support after Cooke had departed. Pep was always on our agenda after Soriano and Txiki came to the Etihad, so a successful and popular Mancini would have put a spoke in that particular wheel.

Pellegrini wanted to be everyone's best mate which further emboldened the more militant element of our squad, but now we again have a proper manager in charge who also has the the executive support Mancini was never afforded, woe betide any of the pampered self important players we have left.

I agree, what has happened to Yaya and Nasri seems more about what has gone on in the past than what is currently going on. If it proves anything, its that we now have a boss in place who has the support of the executives and the fans at the same time which is something we've not had in 5 years.

I couldn't be more delighted as peace and order should now reign supreme and I'm optimistic that success at the very highest level will be achieved on a regular basis......

I agree with all that, good post.

Besiktas on loan, with a view to a permanent move, according to the BBC discussions are under way.
hopefully he performs at Besiktas (to get interest and permanent move) because we will have to loan him otherwise until his contract runs out.. 3 years left..

thanks for the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.