General transfer rumours

DiMarzio is reporting that Juve have started talks with Bonucci to give him a better deal. Doesnt look like he going anywhere.

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio 18m18 minutes ago
#Juventus, primi contatti per il rinnovo di #Bonucci

Translated from Italian by Bing
Juventus, first contacts to renew #Bonucci http://gianlucadimarzio.com/news-cat/juventus-primi-contatti-per-il-rinnovo-di-bonucci/…

Juventus, first contacts for the renewal of Bonucci

02_03_2016_JUVENTUS___COPPA_ITALIA_TIM_2015_2016_SEMIFINALE_RITORNO_INTER__JUVENTUS_esultanza_leonardo_bonucci-900x444.jpg

Leonardo Bonucci - Juventus FC
Gianluca Di Marzio
08/18/2016 23:31

The Juventus continues its summer market and in addition to the entrances and exits are thought also to those who already are in pink. And in fact, on the agenda there is also the renewal ofLeonardo Bonucci . Today the club has now started talking with the agent of the defender, Alessandro Lucci: there was a first approach and by the Bianconeri there is also a willingness toadapt his contract . The parties will be updated again at the end of the market, but by the Juventus this is a further sign of confidence to the player, in the past requested by the Manchester City of Pep Guardiola.
Shocking!!!

Pep is proving what? It's a totally different ball park. Pep has spent £100 million plus, has the unequivocal backing of the club and the fans. Comparing that to a man who the fans wanted rid of, knew was going, knew himself he was going and had players bought for him is.........Illogical.

At the risk of losing the will to live by debating with you again, aside from Stones (let's say for argument sake he adequately replaced Kompany) and £13.8m Nolito I'd say the teams that started against Sunderland & Stauea were pretty much what we had available last season. The issues with MP's management started almost from the beginning albeit the deficiencies didn't truly manifest themselves until 12 months into his reign which coincided with the penny dropping with most managers that although Manuel had by far the strongest PL squad out of all clubs, he didn't have a Scoobie what to do with it.

By what you've posted, you make it sound like everything Manuel did was hunky dory up until February 2016. The fact is over the last 3 seasons we've regressed whilst you've vehemently defended that regression with an unprecedented blind passion for your man. Most of what Pep is doing now has been taught and drilled on the training pitch and even he let it slip in one of his press conferences earlier in the week that 'He wasn't here last season so he's not accountable for whatever bollocks went on before he arrived'. So Pep spending over £100m has had very little to do with our current brighter outlook and everything to do with us having a capable forward thinking manager as opposed to a fossilised 442 dinosaur.

The fans only wanted Manuel gone when it became very obvious to even his staunchest fan boys that he was out of his depth and our squad was stuck in reverse gear under his stewardship. That situation was brought about by one man and one man only........ Manuel Pellegrini! He had opportunities above almost every other PL manager and blew it big time and a PL title and 2 CoC's won't mask the wasted years under him.

We have a bright new future under Guardiola, but he's no messiah. I expect it will take time for Pep to stop the rot, turn our fortunes around and get us back to where we should have been and then to progress us beyond that. Even if we win squat this season, I doubt you'll find many fans complaining as long as they can see a viable plan and progress unlike the regression we've had to endure over the last 3 seasons.

I don't want you to reply, I just wanted to point out that just because Manuel has been removed and upgraded, it won't mask the deep disappointment many fans still feel over 3 wasted years which almost culminated with us being relegated from the Champions League. It will take time for our wounds to heal and your continued support and defence of the person responsible is akin to you picking at a scab and wondering why that wound is still puss filled and festering.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but City Watch has never been about announcing inside information. It's just an outlet that gathers various rumours and news regarding City, and puts it all in one place. It's up to the reader to determine what they think is true, and what isn't.
Spot on. I always amazes me that fans still hang on every ITK/reported comment as if its the gospel. Shit will happen when it happens.

Spot on. I always amazes me that fans still hang on every ITK/reported comment as if its the gospel. Shit will happen when it happens.
Yeah, especially City Watch, who I think does a fantastic job when it comes to keeping up to date with the club. It's my go to source for City news.

City watch only post relevant news from reliable news sources. The only ITK they have posted which I recall have been from Ric on here . That also rarely.

They do a great job.

At the risk of losing the will to live by debating with you again, aside from Stones (let's say for argument sake he adequately replaced Kompany) and £13.8m Nolito I'd say the teams that started against Sunderland & Stauea were pretty much what we had available last season. The issues with MP's management started almost from the beginning albeit the deficiencies didn't truly manifest themselves until 12 months into his reign which coincided with the penny dropping with most managers that although Manuel had by far the strongest PL squad out of all clubs, he didn't have a Scoobie what to do with it.

By what you've posted, you make it sound like everything Manuel did was hunky dory up until February 2016. The fact is over the last 3 seasons we've regressed whilst you've vehemently defended that regression with an unprecedented blind passion for your man. Most of what Pep is doing now has been taught and drilled on the training pitch and even he let it slip in one of his press conferences earlier in the week that 'He wasn't here last season so he's not accountable for whatever bollocks went on before he arrived'. So Pep spending over £100m has had very little to do with our current brighter outlook and everything to do with us having a capable forward thinking manager as opposed to a fossilised 442 dinosaur.

The fans only wanted Manuel gone when it became very obvious to even his staunchest fan boys that he was out of his depth and our squad was stuck in reverse gear under his stewardship. That situation was brought about by one man and one man only........ Manuel Pellegrini! He had opportunities above almost every other PL manager and blew it big time and a PL title and 2 CoC's won't mask the wasted years under him.

We have a bright new future under Guardiola, but he's no messiah. I expect it will take time for Pep to stop the rot, turn our fortunes around and get us back to where we should have been and then to progress us beyond that. Even if we win squat this season, I doubt you'll find many fans complaining as long as they can see a viable plan and progress unlike the regression we've had to endure over the last 3 seasons.

I don't want you to reply, I just wanted to point out that just because Manuel has been removed and upgraded, it won't mask the deep disappointment many fans still feel over 3 wasted years which almost culminated with us being relegated from the Champions League. It will take time for our wounds to heal and your continued support and defence of the person responsible is akin to you picking at a scab and wondering why that wound is still puss filled and festering.
Well said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.