BT Sport

The change by BT makes sense because we as a team are likely to go further than any of the other UK teams in CL competition.
We and I dare say the majority of fair minded fans throughout UK are expecting something from Pep and to hate us just because of skewed opinions of biased pundits is something I hope they have abandoned.

I think they are a little bit intimidated by Pep, our owners have always kept a dignified silence when City are critisised and our previous manager could be a little less charismatic than most.
Now Pep, do they really want to band words with him after slagging his team and tactics? He has a way with words that would surely dismiss any of the current pundits. There again maybe they have really decided to change their policy regarding City and if so we should give them credit for it.

I think they are a little bit intimidated by Pep, our owners have always kept a dignified silence when City are critisised and our previous manager could be a little less charismatic than most.
Now Pep, do they really want to band words with him after slagging his team and tactics? He has a way with words that would surely dismiss any of the current pundits. There again maybe they have really decided to change their policy regarding City and if so we should give them credit for it.

Reminds me of an interview that, that slimy toad Jamie Jackson had with Pep a few years ago and he clearly soiled his underpants

Just watched the last 20 mins & interviews during lunch, & it was fine imo.

Liked Hargreaves' comment about how if the rags allow us as much possession as they did Southampton, they are in trouble.
It is great so far this season,night and day but we'll see what happens when wio and the ginger pig gets back

Pleased that they are now being even handed but also makes it seem so much more obvious how deliberate it all must have been last season. Fucking twats.

Love it!!!! Pub????? lmfao!!

For the away games yes, home games I attend. It was surprisingly easy to do as well. For those with EE they will pay £50 release fee if you want to leave your BT contract early. They also do phone line and unlimited internet access with exactly the same speed for £18.50 a month, which is the deal I am on. So not only have BT lost money, I am now saving over £20 a month. Amazing how a couple of loud mouth bigoted pundits can make you view a whole brand as toxic .

It is nice to have balanced commentary and punditry (it was a boring first half no issues with them saying that, we were slow in possession and oblivious Pep thought the same, we were still the better team), though watching McPointyman it was almost as if he had notes taped to the back of his hand, the desk, his lap, reminding him to say something positive for every negative thought.

Still very disappointed that Simon Green has not responded, particularly after the way he engaged initially. I would imagine however that BT's PR/legal team have waded in and put the brakes on, Mr Green's general style of communication is certainly not the norm for someone in his position.

This is how BT are reporting the draw.

I'm sure the c***'s are now definitely doing it on purpose.

That's a nice selective picture there.

Caption time! (no link)

image.jpg

The dozy cow on earlier on said joe kept a clean sheet in his last game,bravo,then cracked up laughing,i'm not sure joe would have found that funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.