Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can I never see the tweets? All I see is this....
45ef35f2c60f777a2202cbe5a7b978ac.jpg

Not suprised - no budget as the contractor hadn't priced for it.

Any further news on the design of the North Stand. My contact works freelance and worked on South Stand planning but won't be involved with Laing on the North Stand but he has heard that it may be three tiers with no cooperate between tiers.

Am I the only one thinking this glass tunnel to watch players get ready is an awful idea?
Am I missing something?

"ooh we saw the players stretching and jumping on the spot BEFORE they came out"
Is that it?

Having a live feed of the tunnel to the large screens is enough if people want that.

I'm just wondering how much it will cost to do because it doesn't seem the kind of thing that will pay for itself, rather than something that can generate more money it might just be one of those things that looks cool and makes the stadium more unique to set it apart. I do hope it's safe though I can just see rival fans lobbing stuff at it and a player getting injured with glass or something.

I'm just wondering how much it will cost to do because it doesn't seem the kind of thing that will pay for itself, rather than something that can generate more money it might just be one of those things that looks cool and makes the stadium more unique to set it apart. I do hope it's safe though I can just see rival fans lobbing stuff at it and a player getting injured with glass or something.

Think it will be well H&S approved, also think it maybe one way glass so players won't be able to see into the areas.

ermmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.