Moon Bots

Two Gun Bob

I feel this conundrum is due a thread all of it's own due to the freedom of information act . I have defiantly been feeling something for a while and could not put my finger on it.
A sense that I was being monitored at every twist and turn by forces higher than my intellectual presence could surmise.

But then I thought what if what if I was being lined up for bigger things than simple off Topic posting. What if someone had evaluated my sense of patience calm and posting demeaner and I was being monitored and phytologically appraised for mod-hood >Moderation teams come in all shapes sizes and smartness so my calculated hypothesis remained plausible.

Whilst studying these bots at great length I have discovered that without fail one bot in particular was not firing on all cylinders; Baidu take a bow !

Robot: Baidu
Viewing thread South American CFG addition, A moment ago
?

This bot is a law unto it's fooking self and also a proper lazy cnunt. For example no one has been near that deserted cobwebbed thread for over a week and the last poster on there was old Mary Wilson who has never kicked off once since joining the Moon ! I emailed moderation informing them of this renegade bot but the reply back blasely said..

Best of it is I dont know a moderator called Tom
Has any articulate posters off here noticed these background sentinels watching your every move.
What could they possibly want with us all and do you consider it safe to walk in their presence.

Last edited:
I'm confused, there are Bots reading Bluemoon?

Ric really hit the nail with a niché market there, someone should make a Bot forum for them to post in.

I thought screamers had regrouped on the moon and were about to have another bash. I do love taxi's posts though, i swear he is smoking summat us mortals are not allowed because it is so damn good :-D

They are everywhere pal
I see bots everywhere

I'm ready to tell you my secret now BlueTG.

I see Bots. They don't know they're bots.
Where are they you ask

Everywhere on every thread : (

I'd love a drag of what you're smoking fella

No fucking way could my head handle what Taxi is puffing. I bet it is a nice bit of longbottom leaf from the shire.

(i want to live in the shire so very much)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.