Moon Bots

Your love of the halfling's leaf has dulled your senses! (I watched all 3 of the extended versions on Sunday when very hung over)

That is err like 14 hours of LOTR's, you must have been as you say 'very hung over' hehe. There is no better movie marathon when your feeling a bit delicate.

Also that quote always makes me smile as there is a good chance i have just smoked some old toby myself. so most stuff makes you smile really but thats not the point xD

52i3b7.jpg

hahahhahaha, ghosts must be fucking fattening. His lard laden eyelids are eating his right eye.

Expect him on the Moon fitness thread anytime soon.
They are there TCIB go and have a look.

Total: 364 (members: 43, guests: 217, robots: 104)

Ok think think think !
Its daft oclock in the morning and we have to remain level headed !
We have established they may be after your stash
So lets deduce further like a private eye on whizz..

Robots dont smoke !
(are you still with me brother)

So who in essence is controlling these robots that likes a toot or two
A guess:
"the Man". Got his fingers in loads of pies that ****, wouldn't surprise me if he's behind the snooping stoned robots either.

It would be interesting to understand what their primary functions are and how they are programmed.
Two of my favourites are grafting right now and to be honest a decent set of bots you could not wish to meet.
Proximo and yahoo take a bow.

So much going on behind the scenes that we are not privy too. And to be frank do we really need to know everything ? I guess not so kick off the shoes relax and enjoy your forum session safe in the knowledge that these highly trained droids have your back.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.