Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was Stones at fault to be fair,lack of communication maybe on Bravo's part. Just an honest misunderstanding by two players who had yet to play a full game together.
No doubt the oppo from now on will test him with crosses,but that will be dealt with in training.

No problems here,move along.

Agree with this. Pep said after the game that Bravo was the key to our play in the first half. He will be a huge asset for us when he settles down and gets to know the players.
Even Pep said it was one of the best keeper debuts he'd seen.

And I agree. Clearly our fans aren't used to this style.

Worst debut by a goalkeeper in our shirt I've seen. Distribution? I would like to see how many times he found a red shirt in second half? Looked hesitant, lacked presence, flapped at ball (more than once) and should have had a red card for two footed challenge. Doesn't look in same class as keeper we have let go. Also looks physically small for this league. The only cloud for me in a game we should have been out of sight.
Our shirt???

You claim to be a Wigan fan so do one muppet.

Give him a break. He has only been here a couple of days. He will get better. His distribution is very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.