Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
First game. Wasn't entirely his fault either. Added some controlling urgency from the back and I actually like it.

Just a possible explanation for their goal, did Brava use a call Stones didn't recognise?
Keeper calls then defenders should get out of the way, for whatever reason Stones didn't.

You could see today how other teams will try to shut him out and stop him from passing it out from the back

First game in an away derby in a new league for an almost must win game with a long build up. If he didn't have any nerves he wouldn't be human although when he miscontrolled the ball in the rooney incident he looked a bit like he had lead in his boots.

He'll be fine once he settles, better than fine, he'll be the difference.

I felt for him. His next few touches after the goal were clearly showing his nerves. I wouldn't have the Stones to play the rest of the match, but he hung in there, and will adjust to the league in short time. The lazy rag media are going to have a field day though, but he'll shut them up.

Just a possible explanation for their goal, did Brava use a call Stones didn't recognise?
Keeper calls then defenders should get out of the way, for whatever reason Stones didn't.
Bit of both I'd say, Stones within his rights to ignore him in that part of the box, he should have punched if he was coming that far and should have left it in the first place, no way were they scoring with the first ball from there. Good performance overall for his first game against Tony club shop tactics though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.