Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

I wonder if we ever believed that we could go to OT without Joe Hart, Vinnie, Ya Ya and Sergio and not only come away with a win but hand out a football lesson as though we were up against a team of novices. Some time before half time we saw why Pep was not interested in Pogba. Mourinho acted promptly to bring on Rashford, " a young man who seems to have the ability to change things, whether for club or country" but nobody pointed out that our 19 year old had already decided the game with one assist and one goal. United didn't score after Rashford came on and Bravo never had to make a save. I must have missed the fightback which the Mail tells me Rooney orchestrated and United never had City "hanging on" - United never had the better of the game. All the chances fell to City as we played on the counter in answer to United's hoofball approach. But, because Mourinho was completely out thought by Pep, because all his expensive buys had nightmares, because City outplayed and out thought them and because we actually won the matc, this means United were unlucky and will win the PL!!!!

Lol is there a funeral in the sky studio? We fucking did it. Bit nervier that i would have liked but that first half was brilliant.
I wish I could see this. Living in the states I only get a glimpse of the United bias in the media over there but it is everywhere and its not hard to notice.

Our midfield dominated that game. KDB, Silva, Fernandinho WOW I've never seen KDB track back and press and intercept balls like he did today. He outclassed Pogba by miles. When the play out from the back goes smooth its incredible, Bravo made one mistake on the ball that cost us but that happens.

To do it without Aguero is something else too. Listening to one podcast this morning it sounds like the United fanbase is a little taken back by how well we played, how fast we've taken to Pep's tactics and how much of a dominant European team we looked like. Great day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.