City Vs AFC Bournemouth Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fantasy team, Pep you...

Oh well, strong line up again, nice to see Kompany back in the squad - tough ask for Gundogan to play 180 minutes in 4 days given his 4 month break, expect to see him subbed.

He saw stones was benched and that Kolorov was playing CB, he then proceeded to put his head in his hands and say " oooooh nooooooo !! This could be the quickest substitution ever"
What a prick, doesn't pay any attention seemingly, or he'd know Kolarov's been as good at CB as anyone in the league this season.

My fantasy team, Pep you...

Oh well, strong line up again, nice to see Kompany back in the squad - tough ask for Gundogan to play 180 minutes in 4 days given his 4 month break, expect to see him subbed.

I think Garcia will replace gundogan at some point today, he would of done on Wednesday if he was in the champions league squad.

Logic suggests it will be a walk in the park. However I do sense there being a sting in the tail.

Or am just a pessemist? Answers on a postcard to NZ please. 120am here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.