City Vs AFC Bournemouth Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're talking about Garcia, I agree. This game won't need Stones, let him rest.
I'd like to see us get Gundogan and Dinho off early if possible tbh. Dinho has a long season ahead, especially now he's back in the national side and Gundogan has said himself he's only 80% fit plus he played a full match on Wednesday.

On top of him being rested, there may be a tactical reason too. Perhaps we're reverting to full backs in midfield today, and a left footed centre back really helps with playing out of the back when the CBs split. This is I think why Laporte was so sought after, but Kolarov is now the new (or old) Laporte :)

I'd like to see us get Gundogan and Dinho off early if possible tbh. Dinho has a long season ahead, especially now he's back in the national side and Gundogan has said himself he's only 80% fit plus he played a full match on Wednesday.
Injuries permitting,Garcia, Sané and Vincent will be the subs of today.

Stones on the bench is probably more about Kola's passing. Bournemouth are likely Just sit back and try keep it tight and compact. kolarovs passing range and speed will really help to move the ball quicker and get it to the forwards.
Hopefully we'll get to see Garcia at some point and this could be our first clean sheet in the league. They're a good side though so we'll need to be careful especially if they bring wilshere on at some point.

Glad that Gundogan is starting, but no Stones?? He was doing so well for us until now..
It's called squad management. After today we face four away games. As you say, he's been extremely good for us. Rest him today as opposed to away from home where the match is a little bit more trickier.

Not a major issue, but I think Kompany and Stones on the bench is redundant. If Kompany is healthy Stones should have been given the day off. Give one of the kids a sit on the bench.

Stones on the bench is probably more about Kola's passing. Bournemouth are likely Just sit back and try keep it tight and compact. kolarovs passing range and speed will really help to move the ball quicker and get it to the forwards.
Hopefully we'll get to see Garcia at some point and this could be our first clean sheet in the league. They're a good side though so we'll need to be careful especially if they bring wilshere on at some point.
Nope. Stones on the bench is simply giving him a rest. Seeing as he has played in every game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.