Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've done very well with a difficult start. No Europe so they get time to recuperate after klopps headless chicken tactics. I think they'll make top 4, maybe top 2

You all need to be following "Boring James Milner" on twitter--speaking of which, left-back is not center midfield is it?

Anyway, I wish you didn't have Pep, the league'd be more open if not for Pep but as it is you'll win it by some good distance.

You all need to be following "Boring James Milner" on twitter--speaking of which, left-back is not center midfield is it?

Anyway, I wish you didn't have Pep, the league'd be more open if not for Pep but as it is you'll win it by some good distance.

I like you.

Don't ever underestimate the power of the double reverse flippsy jinxy. In saying that we'll do well and "Win it" it instead actually means that we will do poorly and be fighting relegation. Remember, vigilance is key. You have to constantly check over the shoulder and be on your constant guard of the scouse dark-arts. The only way to reverse a scouse double reverse flippsy jinxy is to turn your back to a mirror and say "Lorra lorra laughs at Mick's chippy" 3 times on a rainy day.

Don't ever underestimate the power of the double reverse flippsy jinxy. In saying that we'll do well and "Win it" it instead actually means that we will do poorly and be fighting relegation. Remember, vigilance is key. You have to constantly check over the shoulder and be on your constant guard of the scouse dark-arts. The only way to reverse a scouse double reverse flippsy jinxy is to turn your back to a mirror and say "Lorra lorra laughs at Mick's chippy" 3 times on a rainy day.

No but seriously, Pep won't faff about. He, not Mourinho, would've been the new Ferguson if he'd decided to be a one-man club.

Some rival fans and the media were rather arrogant with that "he's had it easy" nonsense, shows they didn't actually followed him. He's builds teams, creates stars and coaches.

Now Klopp doesn't faff about either but you have better players, and I'd say your style of play is less risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.